Jr SEO Specialist
Leonardo is currently looking for a technically inclined Jr SEO Specialist to join our team. If you’re an analytical thinker with a strong command of SEO principles and a desire to drive measurable business impact for your clients, we want to hear from you.
As an Jr SEO Specialist you will be responsible for analyzing, reviewing, and setting a strategy for an assigned set of client websites, built with Vizlly (Leonardo’s Digital Marketing System for hotels). As part of our services team, you will be singularly focused on developing strategies to optimize client’s sites to deliver on the Vizlly promise of helping our clients drive more direct bookings at a lower cost.
- Perform keyword research in coordination with client business objectives and current strategy. Uncover new opportunities and develop a keyword strategy for assigned client hotels
- Apply on-page optimization principles in defining a new strategy for client hotels - content selection, page titles, meta descriptions, H1, H2 and image alt tags
- Run SEO & technical site audits on assigned clients’ websites. Create to-do lists/optimization opportunities for fixes to items discovered during SEO & technical audits
- Identify areas for on-site improvements in site structure, internal linking, and content
- Perform off-page tasks such as blogger outreach, directory & citation submission etc
- Perform post launch technical implementation (i.e submit site to google, setup keywords tracking, setup goals, setup 301 redirections)
- Proven SEO skills with 1+ years’ experience working as an SEO practitioner
- Strong command of digital marketing principles and SEO analytics. You are comfortable with actively monitoring digital marketing efforts and sharing results and insights.
- Proactive self-starter. You are driven. No one needs to push you to excel, it’s just who you are.
- Creative, innovative problem solver with an analytical and technical perspective.
- Ability to cope in a fast-paced and commercially focused environment
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and various SEO tools.
- In additional to all of the above, it would be considered a strong asset if you bring any of following to the table: Working knowledge of PPC advertisement, Google AdWords Certified, Google Analytics Certified, experience with Remarketing as well as Facebook, LinkedIn, or Youtube advertising.
- You are eager to learn adapt and perfect your work. You seek out help and put it to good use.
- Problem solver with a can-do attitude. You embrace challenges and find a way to come up with solutions that drive success for our customers and our company.
Leonardo Work Place Culture:
- Fun, vibrant and innovative, Leonardo offers challenging work, cutting-edge resources, a uniquely collaborative environment, competitive rewards and growth.
- Being able to dress casually and work in a fun and relaxed environment where we have company sponsored socials and regular team outings.
- Work with like-minded people that encourage each other to achieve and surpass their goals