Account Manager, Enterprise Account Services
Leonardo’s Account Manager, Enterprise Account Services will report to the Head of Customer Experience and will act as the primary liaison between Leonardo and assigned Enterprise customers. The Account Manager is to establish Leonardo as the Media Solution of Choice and to fulfill the role of the subject matter expert in the eyes of our customers. Under the supervision of the Head of Customer Experience, the Account Manager is responsible for delivering high customer satisfaction by managing assigned accounts under our guiding principle of doing the right thing – because it is the right thing to do and because it is good business.
- Manage assigned Enterprise accounts, including various hybrid accounts that have both our enterprise product (VScape and/or Media Connect) and property product (Vizlly) to provide customer satisfaction, revenue growth, revenue retention and optimal customer use of Leonardo products and services
- Responsible to oversee successful implementation, integration and on-going operation of Leonardo’s products and services
- Act as a support escalation point and expedite resolution of key issues through cross functional collaboration and executive engagement
- Work in collaboration with the Sales, Implementation and Support teams to ensure that the customer experience is seamless
- Ensure consistent, high value business reviews for customers that highlight their performance and recommend opportunities to grow revenue and market share using Leonardo’s products
- Research and identify sales and services opportunities and work closely with the Enterprise Sales group to develop and execute on these revenue growth initiatives
- Work with key stakeholders from other business units to define an integrated vision and strategy for each customer and partner
- Proactively monitor client service levels through collaboration with the Support department
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Experience to define and execute an Account Management strategy
- Regular review and update of SF account details
- Create a standard account review process/deck
- Create account training programs in conjunction with Brands to educate their properties on the strength of Leonardo and Best Practices to improve quality, all with the end purpose of cementing the relationship between Brand and Leonardo.
- Proactively stay abreast of all renewals and ensure early intervention to understand vulnerability of account and exactly what is needed to insure renewal.
- Build broad relationships within the accounts and identify supporters and challengers.
- Ability to work changing hours to support customers in Asia
- Strong problem resolution, decision-making skills and multi-tasking capabilities
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audiences.
- Proven Client Success skills in order to make our partners successful, happy and engaged.
- Detail oriented, goal driven and motivated to do what is right for the customer.
- Previous Account Management experience.
Nice To Have:
- At least 3 years in the travel industry
- Familiarity with OTAs and the hotel industry
- Additional non-English languages would be an advantage.
Located in Toronto’s entertainment district, we offer a collaborative and creative environment in a newly renovated, open concept office. We have bi-weekly company socials and annual holiday and summer parties. We offer competitive salaries, benefits and lots of room for personal and professional growth.
Leonardo is a technology company with the belief that the future of digital marketing is visual storytelling. Guided by this motto, Leonardo sets out to provide comprehensive solutions to e-marketers at hotels, hotel chains and travel websites that help them leverage modern day media to tell compelling visually-driven stories that reach, engage convert and satisfy today’s travel shoppers.